0 comments

Lots of New!

In digiscrap news, I have been super-busy! I have 3 new kits in my store and two new store collaborations coming out soon.

Be sure to check out my store TODAY though, because tomorrow is the last day for my store-wide HALF OFF sale! :)

SUMMER SPLASH KIT:
Regular $4.50 - on sale half off through the end of June (that's only $2.25 for 65 pieces!)



And check out these amazing layouts created with my Summer Splash Kit by AnikA





OH SAY CAN YOU SEE KIT:
Regular $4.50. Included in my June-only half off sale AND ~ to celebrate 4th of July, the Oh Say Can You See kit will also be offered at half of for the entire month of July! Grab yours now and celebrate your Independence Day memories in style! (Just $2.25 for 53 pieces, through on July only!)



I absolutely adore these layouts created using the Oh Say Can You See kit by Melonie



and Jac





TEMPLATES SET 1:
And last but not least, these adorable templates - perfect for beginning and advanced digital scrappers! Regular price $3.00, on sale half of through the end of June only (that's just $1.50 - what a deal!) :)



Enjoy - and don't forget ... my store-wide HALF OFF sale only lasts until the end of the day TOMORROW - so grab 'em up quick! :)

Spread The Love, Share This Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Lots of New!"

Add Your Comment