0 comments

GRAND OPENING SALE - and sneak peeks too!

Sound the trumpets! My store at My Life and Scrap is officially open, and to celebrate EVERYTHING is 50% off through the end of June!

Currently you'll find three items in the store, but very soon I'll be adding lots of new goodies (at a great discount, of course!) ... check out just a few of them:

4th of July Digital Scrapbooking Kit...


12 x 12 Page Templates...


And here's a quick layout I made combining the two:


The first picture is me and The Princess getting ready for fireworks last 4th of July.

I can't wait to play around some more with these new kits; they are so fun (if I do say so myself!) :)

I also have some great new items coming in July (and some new freebies for you too!) so keep your eyes out!

Spread The Love, Share This Article

Related Posts

No Response to "GRAND OPENING SALE - and sneak peeks too!"

Add Your Comment