0 comments

Roughin' It

I admit it - I am a teensy, tiny bit high maintenance. I do not like the outside, and I definitely don't like to be hot or bug-eaten. So I have never, not once in my life, been camping.

Today is the big day for me - as I post this, I am on my way out the door for my FIRST EVER camping trip, with my husband and 4 other couples from our Law Enforcement Families small group at church.

The best part is that the boys already set the campsite up - The Deputy just texted me this picture:



Now all that's left for me is to bathe in bug spray and sunscreen and pray that I survive (you laugh... but I tried to work at a local amusement park when I was 16 and I had to quit because I got heat stroke in April. APRIL! This is JULY!!!)

If you don't hear back from me, you will know what happened. Please send your condolences to my family. :)

Spread The Love, Share This Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Roughin' It"

Add Your Comment